Canon EOS 700D
The EOS 700D is powered by a Canon-designed and manufactured 18.0MP APS-C Hybrid CMOS sensor and DiG!C 5 image processor, which combine to deliver outstanding levels of resolution — producing images that are consistently rich in detail and colour.
The Hybrid CMOS AF system in the EOS 700D allow for continuous AF constantly tracking subjects during shooting. Additionally, Video Snapshot mode makes it easy to capture and edit short video clips to bring to life an exciting day, such as road trips and weddings. Thanks to Canon’s new Stepping Motor (STM) technology, , the AF system remains silent, helping ensure users only capture the sound of the scene being recorded.
- 18.0 Megapixel Hybrid CMOS AF sensor
- Creative Full-HD movies and Hybrid CMOS AF
- Vari-angle 3.0″ Clear View LCD II Touch screen
- ISO 100-12800 sensitivity, expandable to ISO 25600
- 5 fps shooting 9-point AF system
- 7 Creative filters with live preview
- Scene Intelligent Auto
- EOS System of lenses and accessories
Canon EOS 700D and EOS 100D First Look Video by Canon